Services provided by EMW Partners, LLC. are governed by following agreements.
EMW Partners and affiliated partners may monitor your call / chat / email to enhance our services for our customers
Please contact email@example.com for legal process information.
EMW will evaluate each such request based upon the applicable law and facts. EMW may charge an administrative fee to cover fees and expenses incurred as a result of responding to such requests. EMW may require the requesting party to pay an applicable hourly fee for requests that require significant engineering or technical support. EMW may also charge additional amounts for requests that require substantial photocopying, third party charges, or other expenses incurred as a result of the request.
EMW reserves its rights under applicable law in connection with its receipt, evaluation, and any response to any third party requests or legal process.
EMW will use your billing, administrative, and any other contact information collected for EMW and its affiliated partners businesses only. However, EMW will hold rights to disclose your information for following purposes.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other valid legal process.
- To process or collect customer payments.
- To enable third-party vendors to provide specific services to EMW, including, among others,
- retargeted ad placement services and website tracking, recording, testing, and optimization services.
- To prevent, investigate, or stop illegal or malicious activities including violations of our acceptable use policy, threats to our facilities, and threats to the physical safety of any person.
- To our affiliated companies or to any entity that acquires majority control of us or one of our business units through merger, acquisition, consolidation, or otherwise.